"We spend 1.3M monthly for food and yet my husband still wants more children".. Pregnant mother of 8 kids exclams as she loses in a photo with her family (photo)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
How Does Dad Feed Them? Cute Photo of Large Family of 7 Girls, 1 Boy with Pregnant Mom Generates Reactions (Photos)
A picture of a family of 10 (with one on the way) has been shared on social media and tweeps are feeling all kinds of ways.
While many are asking logistical questions regarding finances, others took the opportunity to share some memes.
The post was shared on Twitter by
@BreAsia__ who said she wants her family to be that big
A picture of a rather large family has gone viral on social media. Twitter user
@BreAsia__ shared an image of the family of ten (with one on the way) to the social networking site with the caption reading: “How big I want (my) family.”
There have been various responses to the large family on Twitter. While some felt admiration towards the parents for having so many kids, others asked questions about expenses and time management.
The post was uploaded over the weekend and has already gained over 4 000 likes, over 3 000 quote tweets and the retweets are closing in on 1 000.
This large family has tweeps feeling all kinds of ways. Source: @BreAsia_ / Twitter.
Take a look at the original post below:
Take a look at some of the responses to the unknown family below:
@TheMoneyTruck said:
“And she preggo AGAIN. This man has lost his senses.”
@kay_unwritten wrote:
“Oh hell no! This family is beautiful but, dawg I would cry. That’s 7 girls? 7 different personalities. 7 different hairstyles.”
@NgolaBlink tweeted:
“This young boy is going to have a fight every day of the week. Be strong young brother.”
Meanwhile, earlier reported that an American couple, Karen and Deon Derrico, with 14 kids who had quintuplets, triplets, and twins, spoke to the media about what it takes to run a large house as theirs.
Their children are in this order according to their ages: Darian, 13; Erek, 8; twins Dallas and Denver, 7; quintuplets Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician and Daiten, 5; and two sets of triplets.
The mother of the house said the family spends $3,500 (N1,335,250) for monthly food and she had to wash 18 baskets of clothes every week.
"I failed to protect my baby girl" - Nigerian man in tears as his daughter ddies because of a little mistake (Photos) To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen. It was gathered that the victim, brought in by her parents on Friday, over cough and catarrh, died after receiving injections at the hospital. In a video that went viral on Wednesday, the victim’s mother, Loveth, stated that her son was energetic before he was given the injections, which led to his death the next day. She said, “I took my son to the hospital on Friday morning because he had cough and catarrh; he didn’t have a fever or anything, it was just cough and catarrh. The catarrh actually started on Wednesday, but I took him to the hospital just to check for infections since he was about to start school on Monday. “They ran a test and said he had small pneumonia, infection and cold, but not malaria. They started treatment and I called my husband that day; he t...
'When I Got Her Pregnant She Was Afraid I Will Deny Her' Nollywood Actor, Chiweteluagu Share Funny Way He Met His Wife Nollywood living legend has shared with interviewers funny way he met his wife. In an interview, Chiwetalu Agu narrated; “I met my wife, Nkechi in Lagos. She hails from Mbaise, Imo State. My kinsman; Jeffrey Agu, a former police officer, then saw my wife in one of the Pentecostal churches in Olodi, Apapa, where he had gone to worship. “When he returned home, because he was living with me at that time, he told me that he had seen a wife for me. This was after I had rejected many women. I remember how each time I went to a man of God with names of women to ascertain if anyone of them would be my wife, the answer had not always been favourable. “But when I met my wife, I immediately fell in love with her. I brought her to my house in Idumota and, within one month, I got her pregnant. “She was afraid that I would behave like some of the young men who would den...
“When I Count My Blessings I Count You Twice” – Ruth Kadiri Tells Her Adorable Look-alike Daughter celebrates Birthday with beautiful pictures ( photos) “When I Count My Blessings I Count You Twice” – Ruth Kadiri Tells Her Adorable Look-alike Daughter, Reign Ezerika . Ruth Kadiri has got nothing but love for her adorable daughter, Reign Ezerika. But of course, who wouldn’t feel this way for their own child? In a recent post, the popular Nollywood actress disclosed, “When I count my blessings I count you twice. Some of Kadiri’s fans couldn’t help but to react and they did so lovingly in the comment section of the post. joy_ihaza: “Awwwww she’s so cute going thru her pictures I can’t help but fall deeply in love with this beautiful angel. Love you Reign”. official_estherdbillionsohue You’ll reign and do better than your peers IJN ”. tochaay: “She’s growing so fast ”. If ...
Comments
Post a Comment