Skip to main content

Tragic Motorcycle accident occured in a major nigeran road, man dies on spot as he is cruShed beyond recognition(Photos)

 

Tragic Motorcycle accident occured in a major nigeran road, man dies on spot as he is cruShed beyond recognition(Photos)



 

The identity of the young man is highly needed, check if you know him.

Don't skip without typing RIP 😭 may sudden death not be your portion. Amen🙏






Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I failed to protect my baby girl" - Nigerian man in tears as his daughter ddies because of a little mistake (Photos) To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen.

'When I Got Her Pregnant She Was Afraid I Will Deny Her' Nollywood Actor, Chiweteluagu Share Funny Way He Met His Wife

“When I Count My Blessings I Count You Twice” – Ruth Kadiri Tells Her Adorable Look-alike Daughter celebrates Birthday with beautiful pictures ( photos)