"I failed to protect my baby girl" - Nigerian man in tears as his daughter ddies because of a little mistake (Photos) To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen.
"I failed to protect my baby girl" - Nigerian man in tears as his daughter ddies because of a little mistake (Photos) To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen. It was gathered that the victim, brought in by her parents on Friday, over cough and catarrh, died after receiving injections at the hospital. In a video that went viral on Wednesday, the victim’s mother, Loveth, stated that her son was energetic before he was given the injections, which led to his death the next day. She said, “I took my son to the hospital on Friday morning because he had cough and catarrh; he didn’t have a fever or anything, it was just cough and catarrh. The catarrh actually started on Wednesday, but I took him to the hospital just to check for infections since he was about to start school on Monday. “They ran a test and said he had small pneumonia, infection and cold, but not malaria. They started treatment and I called my husband that day; he t...

Comments
A lady has cried out on social media after undergoing a procedure to make her lips look pinkish
The Nigerian lady claimed she only went through a natural procedure to make the lip look pink but unfortunately the lip keeps on increasing in size.
According to her, she has now resorted to praying that the lips go down very soon as she hopes this is the only process required in getting back her beauty and maintaining it.
In Her Words in the video she said:-
“Guys I decided to go do natural pink lips because I was tired of buying different types of pink lips balm, pink lips scrub and all that.
So I decided to go do something that will last for me and this is what I got. I just pray it comes down soon. Because they said it’s going to come down. I guess that’s the process of me finding beauty.”