"He was spending anyhow": POS Man mistakenly receives N280 million, as he rushed to spends it.....click to read fullgist


 


A POS agent mistakenly received N280m from an unknown account.

He began to spend the money immediately, buying cars,houses and even sponsoring people to Haj. Knowing fully well the owners would one day come knocking....


Until he was caught and arrested.

"Although he was generous to several people in the community, some residents were surprised about his sudden wealth as a POS operator" a witness said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I failed to protect my baby girl" - Nigerian man in tears as his daughter ddies because of a little mistake (Photos) To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen.

'When I Got Her Pregnant She Was Afraid I Will Deny Her' Nollywood Actor, Chiweteluagu Share Funny Way He Met His Wife

“When I Count My Blessings I Count You Twice” – Ruth Kadiri Tells Her Adorable Look-alike Daughter celebrates Birthday with beautiful pictures ( photos)